Welcome to Hogwarts is Love, a marauder era RPG. The year is 1975. The war wages. The Death Eaters attack. The Order of the Phoenix defends. The Ministry distresses. And the marauders wonder if Snape has discovered showers yet. The year is 1975. But the time is now.
On a small corner of the Great Hall window sill is etched HOGWARTS IS LOVE. Like some nonexistent person once said, your time at Hogwarts is what you make of it.
Student Roster | Non-student Character List | Quidditch Roster
Hogwarts is Love | England is Love | Out-of-Character Community
1. Role-playing takes place MWPP era. The marauders are in their 5th year and it is 1975. Keep all events (canon and RL) relevant to the time.
2. Check the student roster and other characters list for availability before applying.
3. Original characters are welcome and encouraged!! We need those original characters to fill up the school! Remember that we cap it at three OC students of each gender in each year of each house.
4. You are more than welcome to play professors, aurors, Hogsmeade shop-owners and other non-student characters. Dumbledore, Voldemort, and the Minister of Magic are the only exceptions. Keep in mind that Death Eaters, aurors and certain other will not be allowed to interact with students and professors except on special occasions (breaks/holidays, summer, etc.).
5. Post to only one thread at a time. In other words, if your character is in the common room at noon, they must leave the common room before you can post them in the Great Hall thread. Exceptions to this rule include hallways, entrance hall, and special occasion threads.
6. Post the date and the time in the subject line of your comment.
7. To allow ample time for threading, in game days change every four days on Thursdays and Sundays at 12:00 a.m.
8. Each person may have a limit of 3 characters. You must have your first character for a least a month before applying for your second, and so on. We will be checking if you are active before accepting additional characters.
Please put 'I solemnly swear that I am up to no good' in the subject line of your app to show that you read the rules.
9. Please keep RPing to a PG-13 rating.
10. Please be respectful to everyone in the RPG. Alternate posting in threads with 3 or more characters so that everyone has a chance to participate. Do not puppet other people's characters without their permission. In addition, do not jump into threads that have already finished, nor try to form branches from one thread.
11. Students will restrict their posting to hogwartsislove while non-student characters will post to englandislove. Students will be allowed to post in englandislove (i.e. visit Diagon Alley and such) during holiday breaks and summer. Non-student characters may visit Hogwarts with permission.
12. Major plots must be approved by mods. Contact them before doing anything drastic.
13. Proper grammar and spelling please.
14. Enjoy and have fun!
Remember that if you see any breakage of the rules, don't hesitate to contact the mods.
Post your application as a comment to THIS post.
Make sure that you have hogwartsislove friended. Membership will not be granted until your application has been approved, so please wait to join.
Format of RPG is inspired by np_hogwarts. <3